Friday, May 04, 2018

Lalicious Sugar Tiare Flower Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub

Hi loves!

I love finding good deals when I go shopping. I usually check the items on sale and see if there's something I could use there. So while I was at Beauty Bar and did just that, I was able to score this beauty...

Lalicious Sugar Tiare Flower Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub



I bought it for PhP 325.00 from its original price of PhP 350.00.

Usually, I settle for body scrubs from the beauty section of department stores that are affordable. But since this was on sale, I decided to try something new. When I saw and tried the tester, I liked its texture and OMG that scent! It smells divineeeee!

BUT before I go on, let's check the product info first...


Info from the website:


Experience a body treatment like no other. Pure Sugar Cane crystals gently slough away dry skin cells to reveal a youthful and even skin tone. Cold-pressed Coconut and Sweet Almond Oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving skin deliciously soft. Discover luminous skin from head to toe with this intoxicating soufflé of exotic Tiare flower blossoms.

*Because this product is made with Coconut Oil it may harden in cooler temperatures and seem dried out. If this happens you can put the jar (lid on) under hot water for a minute or two and simply store it in your shower where there is steam. That should soften up the product for easy use. This process is completely normal and in fact assures you that this product is PACKED with all the amazing benefits of Coconut Oil, which is a good thing!!
How To
Gentle enough to use every day. At the end of your shower or bath, scoop a generous amount of the whipped sugar scrub into hands and massage into skin, buffing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Coconut Oil melts in warmer temperatures. Please store between 65-85 degrees. All-natural and paraben-free. Please, no tasting.

Ingredients
Sucrose (Cane Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Honey (Mel).

  • Exfoliates dead skin cells
  • Moisturizes and softens skin
  • Reveals glowing skin
  • Free of Paraben; Phthalates
  • Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate
  • Free of Petroleum & Mineral Oil
  • Made in the USA
  • 98% Natural


  • 100% Mindful

  • So here's how the product looks like:

    The scrubs are sugar crystals and I like the texture. It is rough at first and then it dissolves as you massage it on skin. It comes with oil that helps glide the product smoothly. The oil feels a bit thick that even when you rinse with water, you still feel a layer of oil on the skin. I'm not complaining as it retains moisture after you exfoliate and it just smells glorious! That floral, sweet scent is so addictive that I can't stop smelling my body after I use this!


    I use this once-twice a week only, even though it says it's safe to use daily. I don't like the thought of exfoliating that much. 

    I think this product does what it promises. It leaves my skin smoother and I don't feel like my skin dried. I regularly exfoliate to also avoid getting ingrown hair when I wax and this product helps achieve that. 


    I really like this product but it's not that exceptional for me because I've used similar products before. What separates this from the others is how great its scent is. Like, I would buy another tub just so I smell that fantastic! I'm a sucker for things that smell gooood. Haha! It is still pricey because you only get 2oz, so I guess it's something I would use if I need some extra uplifting and pampering if I don't want it to run out too soon. 

    So if you ever see a Lalicious scrub, go ahead and check them out. I'm sure you'll like what you smell too! <3 font="">


    Cheers,
    DAWN


    No comments:

    Post a Comment