Monday, May 22, 2017

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Eye Shadow in Peach Sorbet

Hi dearies!

I've been wearing this eyeshadow often lately...

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Eye Shadow in Peach Sorbet

I was able to get it for only PhP 218.75 from its original price of PhP 625.00 at Beauty Bar.

If it's not obvious yet, I love peach! And that's what attracted me to get this eyeshadow.


Another thing I like is eyeshadows because that's the part of the makeup process that I can get creative. :)

This is my first eyeshadow from the brand and my initial thought were:

The packaging looks great! It's simple yet classy. I like that you can see the shade from the transparent case.


The eyeshadow is a light peach with shimmers. It looks fun and sweet and great for everyday wear. It's like close to being neutral but not really... you know? :P

Here's the swatch

And below are photos when I wear it with my favorite winged liner:




I love the effect because it instantly brightens my eyes. :)

With the right eyeshadow primer, it can last the whole day on my lids.

What do you think of the StudioMakeup Soft Blend Eye Shadow in Peach Sorbet? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment