Monday, May 01, 2017

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blush in Petal

Hey dears!

It's summer and the beach bronze glow is back in style. I'm not much of a fan though, so I just try to keep my makeup clean and simple to still look fresh (and no one wants to wear heavy makeup in this heat!). One of the products that help me look as such is...

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blush in Petal

I bought this at Beauty Bar on sale for PhP 300.00 from its original price of PhP 925.00.
This is my first product from this brand. This is why I wanted to purchase it along with the good deal.


Info from the website:

Soft Blend Blush is a silky-smooth highly pigmented blush that glides on smoothly to add long-wearing natural looking color and contour.
APPLICATION TIP
Using the Pro Powder Brush, apply blush color to the apple of the cheeks and blend toward the hairline.

Contains Carmine as a Color Additive. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499, Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850:1, Carmine CI 75470, Red 30 Lake CI 73360.


The brand carries eight shades (as shown on the website) and the one I have, petal, is the lightest shade of pink available.


As for the packaging, I really like that it's in a light, clear, plastic compact. It's easy to carry, clean and classy to look at, and you can see the shade without having to open it up.

I just love how soft it looks. The shade reminds me of pink marshmallows!

Here's a swatch on my arm.

And on my cheeks

It's so soft and pretty! I just love the finish. 
The product is just a tiny bit powdery, but it's so silky smooth!

Since the shade is light, I need to reapply again, usually around 4-5 hours, just to touch up. I do have oily skin so makeup tends to not stay on longer than other skin types.

So I guess that's all I can say for this product. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment