Thursday, April 06, 2017

Celeteque DermoCosmetics Moisturizing Lip and Cheek Duo

Hello loves!

You're probably familiar with some of the products from Celeteque DermoCosmetics. I've been sharing my thoughts about the products I received last December and so far loving each and every one of them! 

Today, I'll share another of their product that is dual-purpose...
Celeteque DermoCosmetics Moisturizing Lip and Cheek Duo
in shades Rosy Blush and Soft Berry


Product info from the press release:

If you’re on the go and need a one-stop-shop solution to add some bloom to your look, you may just find the Céleteque DermoCosmetics Moisturizing Lip and Cheek Duo (P665), available in Rosy Blush and Soft Berry, is a lifesaver. This oil-free and streak-free mousse contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), which acts as an antioxidant that protects your lips and cheeks from free radicals that lead to dryness, as well as Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin, which help your skin retain moisture better, making it firmer, softer, and smoother for a more youthful appearance.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie... I really thought that it's quite expensive at PhP 665.00 and only has 1.6 ml of the product. But right after my first try, I think that the price was justified and I'll tell you why...

First, as you can see on the swatches, both shades are very pigmented. I was able to get this swatch with only one swipe.

The shades are both wearable and would suit both the lips and the cheeks!
Check out how they look on me on the photos below.

Soft Berry

This shade is a cool-toned pink.

I sort of added too much but I love the pink glow it gives my skin. 

On my lips it gives a beautiful creamy mix of magenta and purple.


Rosy Blush

This shade is like peachy pink!! LOVE!

The other one I put too much and I find this one too little.

However, I find this harder to get the color to be noticeable on the cheek compared to Soft Berry, but it gives a beautiful "your-lips-but-better" lippie!

Isn't it good?

As a lippie, do make sure that your lips are moisturized and well exfoliated because chappy lips are more noticeable with this applied. It doesn't dry lips, in fact, I find my lips softer when I wear it. It can stay a long while, but eating and drinking can easily wipe them away.

As a cheek tint, it doesn't stay too long on my oily skin. Reapplication is needed for me after 4 hours. What I do like is how natural it looks on my skin. It's like the colors are naturally produced by my cheek.

So as you can see, I think it's a pretty good product that does more than one job. It gives color on both lips and cheeks and it even helps retain moisture! And knowing that it's from Celeteque, it's hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested. So going back to the price, I think this is worth it!

And that's what I think about the Celeteque DermoCosmetics Moisturizing Lip and Cheek Duo. What are your thoughts?


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. The product is good but it is not acceptable for itd price. I mean, it is pigmented, has skincare benefits and moisturizing but there are also other local brands with almost the same price that does that. Maybe if it is cheaper or we can get more product, it is okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with you there that there are other brands to try. ;)

      Delete