Sunday, February 12, 2017

Rimmel Lasting Finish Skin Perfecting Full Coverage Foundation in Light Nude

Good evening ladies! 

I'd like to share with you my go to foundation for those special days. 


This was one of Dawn's pasalubong for me back when she went to Australia. She gave it to me to try since at the time I had no foundations in my make up kit.  I am not a big fan of them, not because I find them flawed as a product but mainly because as I was growing up,  foundation always equated to really thick and heavy and itchy make up so I kind of had a stigma against it.



This has to be my first full bottle of liquid foundation. I mainly use this for days when I need to have my make up last the whole day or when I need minimal retouching.



It's a pump bottle, though I do need to wipe the nozzle once a week or every after use to prevent the "latak" from building up around the nozzle.  It gets a little uncomfortable to look at whenever I forget to do so and dispensing of the product is also hard when it builds up. 



The product is creamy, and is very easy to spread. It blends out easily and has a little dewy effect,  just a smidge. It aldo feels light on the skin. 



As you can see,  it has yellow tones and is quite perfect for asian skin. 



As for the coverage,  I don't really have a lot of dark spots or heavy pigmentation to the skin so I rarely need additional concealers when using this. I do sometimes add concealer under the eyes but not as much as when I just use my usual bb cream. 



The coverage lasts for a good 12 hours but you do have to occassionally blot oil and reapply powder to keep yourself oil-free. The creasing is minimal by the 12th hour mark but it's not very noticeable.

I thought of putting this up now since I bought a few liquid foundations during the last month and I'll be reviewing them soon.

Cheers, 
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment