Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Celeteque DermoCosmetics Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello loves!

Last December I shared the new products from Celeteque DermoCosmetics. Celeteque is a brand that is known for their skincare items before they branched out and made makeup products. Their claim is that their makeup enhances your beauty while providing skincare. There were so many new additions to the brand's cosmetic line. Yippee! I love applying eye makeup, so I was very excited to try the new eyeshadow palettes!


Celeteque DermoCosmetics Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palettes

They sent me three shades. And in this post, I'll be sharing with you the swatches and how I wear them.

But first, let's get to know the product!

Here's the info from the press release:


Get those peepers to pop with the easy-to-blend lightweight Primer and naturally toned eyeshadow found in the Céleteque DermoCosmetics Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette (P725). The product contains Shea butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), and Evening Primrose Oil, all of which help keep your lids moisturized and smooth and make the elements easy to blend. 

Info from the labels of the box:


Info from the website:

Shades: Pink Orchid, Warm Brown, Smokey Grey
Céleteque® DermoCosmetics TM Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette is an easy-to-blend combination of naturally-toned Eyeshadows and a lightweight Primer that keeps eyeshadow color looking fresh and vivid all day.
How Céleteque® DermoCosmetics TM Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette works:
  • Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E) and Evening Primrose Oil help skin retain moisture for a smooth texture and an easy-to-blend application

These palettes are PhP 725.00 each. 

The shades are, for me, those that are popular or often bought. I think when it comes to eyeshadows, the usual colors are nudes, pinks, and smokey. And these are exactly the palettes' motifs. Check them out below!

First is Warm Brown.


It's a palette that is composed of warm neutral shades. They are very wearable and I think it will suit the warm skin of Filipinas.


The palettes are composed of three eyeshadows and a primer. The upper left is the primer and the eyeshadows create a beautiful gradient look.


The three swatches on the left are from the eyeshadows when swatched alone. The three on the right is with the primer underneath. You can see how the colors look bolder with the primer.

Below are pictures of my eye lids with the shadows:




The colors blended beautifully! The look is something I'd wear to the office and paired with a bold red lipstick! I'd wear it with the Celeteque DermoCosmetics Matte Lipsticks in Ruby or Wine.

The next palette is the Pink Orchid.


It's a mix of neutrals and pink and I just find it a very romantic color combination!


I love that they are all matte shades. I think this palette is also amazing for bridal makeup!

The three swatches on the left are from the eyeshadows when swatched alone. The three on the right is with the primer underneath. 

I think this is my favorite from the three eyeshadows. Just check out how beautiful it looks when worn on the photos below.



And finally, Smokey Grey.


I don't think greys look good on me when I do eye makeup, so I wasn't enthusiastic with this particular palette.

However, I love the pale pink addition to this set of shadows!

The three swatches on the left are from the eyeshadows when swatched alone. The three on the right is with the primer underneath. 

The pale pink makes it easy to blend the grey to my skin! Just see the photos below to see how it looks:




The color combinations are on point and I'm sure many would agree with me that Celeteque chose pretty well what colors a modern pinay usually use. 

The primer makes the eyeshadows adhere to skin better and it makes the colors look bolder. It also smoothens the area where it is applied so that the pigments glides like silk and blends well together. The only thing I wish it could do is pro-long the lasting power of the shadows on my oily lids. My lids are so oily that the eyeshadow creases after four hours. I need a stronger primer to avoid this.

The eyeshadows are pigmented but they are quite powdery. I don't mind the powdery part as long as you have a decent eyeshadow and I usually "bake" so the fallouts don't really ruin the makeup I have under my eyes and cheeks. I love that they are all matte, or at least majority of them are. 


And those are the new palettes from Celeteque DermoCosmetics! Which shade is your favorite?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments: