Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ellana Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush in Patience

Hello loves!

I've already converted all the girls in our office to use Ellana Cosmetics foundations. They were looking for products that are easy to use but would still easily even out their skin with a natural finish. The first brand that I thought of was Ellana Cosmetics. They loved their foundies from the moment they tried them and has since been loyal customers (I think more than two years now). 

Now, we usually buy our refills together to avail their free shipping, and sometimes, we also get the free product when our purchases amount to a certain price. One of the freebies that we were able to get was the...

Ellana Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush in Patience

My officemates agreed to give the blush to me since I handle the transactions... so yay! 

I'm not sure if it's still available for purchase though. It's not listed in their website anymore. If you're really curious to know, the Ellana Mineral Cosmetics team answers questions quickly so don't hesitate to contact them. :P


I love using matte blushes so I was so eager to try this one out. I already have an oily skin so adding more shimmers to my face is not something that I would want. So yay for mattes!


So the product is a mineral makeup and it's in loose form. The packaging is pretty simple with its clear container wherein you can see the shade of the blush inside. The labels are pretty basic though and they are printed very simply, unlike the sticker type labels that I usually see from the other products from the brand. I'm not sure what the design looks like if it were not a freebie though.

Here's how the powder looks like up close.
I like that I can dispense a small amount of the powder blush from those three tiny holes of the container. It makes me control the amount dispensed easily to avoid wasting the product.

When blended, it creates this warm, bronze-peach color. It just gives a warm glow on the cheeks. The consistency is soft and smooth and it's very pigmented!


Although I find the color a little too dark for my taste, I think I could still use it this summer when my skin gets a little darker. 

What are your thoughts on the Ellana Cosmetics Matte Powder Blush in Patience?


Cheers,
DAWN



3 comments: