Friday, December 30, 2016

Favorite Holiday Scents for 2016

Hey dears!

I love it when I enter a room and it smells so good. It instantly uplifts my mood. I appreciate mostly vanilla, floral, and musky scents, while I am not a fan of citrusy scents. Anyway, I'll just be sharing the products that I own that I love to use and smell during the past few days...

Issey Miyake Pleats Please Eau de Parfum

Info from the website:

I unintentionally bumped into this while browsing a warehouse sale of different brands. I had no idea what it would smell like but my brother has a perfume from this brand that I like so I gave it a shot and sniffed the tester on the counter. I completely fell in love with the scent. It's light and refreshing—perfect for a day out!

 Lanvin Marry Me! Eau de Parfum

Info from the website:


This is also an unplanned purchase. It just smells amazing. It's a very romantic scent and perfect for evening events.

Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Eau de Parum

Info from the website:
This scent is like the middle ground of the two fragrances I've shared before. It's floral, light, and sexy! 

And those are the perfumes that I like to interchange every other day. 
Now, let here's a product that I enjoy when I get home...
The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Shower Gel

Info from the website:



This is the scent that combines two things I love—tea and vanilla! 
I'm so happy that The Body Shop created this scent. Unfortunately, this is a limited edition product for the holidays so I better stock up so that I won't miss it too much. 

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Lip in Luxe in Love is True 

I already made a review on this. Check it out here.

I love applying it not just because of the matte finish and the lovely shade, I enjoy the sweet  vanilla or butterscotch (I can't pinpoint which exactly) scent as well! The smell doesn't stay too long but the experience of smelling it while creating that perfect red pout is just wonderful. 

 Alice Blue Ionizer Oil in Vanilla

We usually turn on our air revitalizer every morning and every day feels better whenever I smell vanilla early in the morning. We use this Alice Blue Ionizer Oil. You can check out their other scent on their scent guide.

Ilog Maria Fresh Rose Oil

Info from the website:

Calming & Energizing
Our aromatherapy oils can be used as cloth and room fragrance.
For use in a diffuser: place 1-4 drops in a few tablespoons of water and light tea light

Luxe Parfum and Scents Fresh Bamboo/ Bamboo Fields Water-Soluble Aroma Concentrate

Info from their Facebook Page:Best seller! 
Fresh. Clean. Strong. An aroma that brings you the relaxing and refreshing scent of fresh and damp green bamboo leaves. Just like the scent you've been loving to sniff in your favorite hotel, or spa 😉

For use in Air Humidifiers, Air Revitalisors, Oil Burners.

All our fragrance oils are imported from Grasse, France. Water-soluble formulation is proudly concocted locally for Xiamed Trading.


These two I interchange depending on my mood. They smell completely different but I love them both! :D

 Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse

Info from the website:


Last but not the least, the dry oil that I use all over my body. I just love this dry oil and my skin, especially my face, feels so soft the next day whenever I have it on. The experience gets better when applying it because of the warm, floral scent. I can't describe it well so I'll advise you to smell it when you see the Nuxe counters at Watsons or the Beauty sections of department stores. It really is captivating!


And those are the products that I enjoy ummm... sniffing. HAHA! What are the scents that you currently like?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment