Sunday, December 25, 2016

Liz's Christmas Haul


Merry Christmas Bellas!


I'd like to share my Christmas shopping haul for now. We're on our way to the province for the traditional Christmas morning aguinaldo giving.  Will share my FOTD once the whole affair ends. But for now, here are my haul.


Blue (800), Brown (600)

This is my first pairs from Rubi. The blue shoes are mune while the brown are my gift to my sister. So far I love the minimalist look of their shoes. They feel quite classic.


A very much needed knee pads to welcome myself back to the gym. Burn off the holiday fats! Haha!

Wrap around knee pads

2

Lastly, something to pamper my skin. nuxe had a holdiay sale. Buy the big one and get the 50 mL for free. I'm not sure if it is still ongoing but you can visit any Watson's store to see.

The nose pack is something I'll be trying out for the first time. I will forever lament the fact that I haven't been able to find the nose pack from any of thw Daiso store I frequent. I hope this one will do a great job as well.

That's it!

A blessed and merry Christmas to you all!

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment