Monday, November 21, 2016

Pink Sugar: Sugar Tint Lip and Cheek Tint in Posh Purple

Good evening guys,

I've always wanted to try putting really dark lipstick on but I could never get it right. Dawn previously made me up using a dark shade of purple and it looked quite good on me. Since purple is also my favorite color in the recent years, I asked her to suggest a lipstick for me to use.


So one trip to SM Department Store in Makati and she introduced me to Pink Sugar's Sugar Tint.


I love how the product smells like grapes. It reminds me of the tetrapack grape juice I like drinking. But anyway, aside from that, this product is very pigmented. It's very friendly to first timers though as you need to do the blending very quickly or else you won't get an even finish.

Since I've been quite lazy when it comes to moisturizing, I have really badly chapped lips. 


It's not pretty, I know. But this helped me find out something about the product. So I cannot stress making sure to apply lip balm and exfoliate your lips before trying the product because the finish is very matte and will worsen dry lips. The good thing though is that the stain lasts long even after your dry lips flake off.


This is NOT the finish. I had to put lip balm on top of it because the dryness was so severe that it's not good to take a photo of. Though if you properly prep your lips it's a super chic color.

Anyway, here is a picture where I actually prepped my lips right.


As you can see, it's quite a pretty shade and seems to fit the vibe that my current hair situation is making.

Anyway, I hope this post is helpful. What do you think about this shade, share your thoughts with us.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment