Saturday, October 08, 2016

V&M Naturals: UnderArmour Brightening and Detoxifying Deodorant (Acai + Mulberry)

Good evening ladies,

Last July, was when I first found out of Venus and Mars (or V&M, in short) Naturals. The company provides skin care products with Emu Oil as their base and are made from scratch using only the finest oils and herbs. They promise that their products contain no sulfates, surfactants, alcohol, sugar solutions, and parabens.

Since I wanted to try their facial oils I convinced my mom to buy some products and then she started buying this product for herself. So I want to share with you her experience with this product. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of her underarms since she's a little shy about it. So sorry about that.


Just a little background about my mom's underarm problems. My mom thinks she has a fairly dark underarm, though as how I see it it's not really as dark as she thinks. She also has small bumps which we commonly term "chicken skin" and my mom kind of has this distinct scent to her. I can't really say that it's pungent or anything like that but it definitely not an ok scent to have.

So onto the product, below is the list of the ingredients used for this product.

Ingredients: 
Aqua, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Plant Derived), Potassium Alum (Natural Derived); Emu Oil (Animal Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived), Glycerine (Plant Derived), Xanthan Gum (Plant Derived), Euterp Oleracea (Acai) Berry Extract (Plant Derived), Alpha Arbutin (Plant Derived), Glycyrrhiza Globra (Licorice) Extract (Plant Derived), Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract (Plant Derived), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol (Preservatives)


It's packaged in a spray bottle which my mom likes.

So here are her thoughts on the product. She likes the scent and comments that it is not too strong and not to faint. I would describe it as a little powdery smelling and not very fruity; I have to commend them for masking the smell of the emu oil that well.

She also found that the product is very economical. The product is a 50 ml bottle and costs Php 555.00. She has been using this since July and it still has a little bit of product left. However, my mom used this only twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. According to the directions for use, you can re-apply this as often as necessary so if someone would use this product more than twice a day they might not find my mom's comment true.

As for the results, Unfortunately my mom did not see any change in her underarm's color, but she did say that her underarm's scent has decreased which I have noticed; we'd only get a whiff of it if she hasn't taken a bath yet. So big points for that.

My mom does want to buy another bottle of this product.

So that's it about this product. We do have the Emu Oil but since I am still finishing up my The Body Shop facial oil but as soon as I've finished that bottle, I'll give you a review of it.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment