Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Maybelline ColorSensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick in Clay Crush

Hey loves!

The nude and brown lipstick trend is growing popular everyday and I'm so happy that this is happening because I LOVE wearing those shades. Makeup brands have recently been launching lipstick lines that particularly carry nudes to dark browns. One of them is Maybelline and I bought three of their lipsticks when they had them on promo at BeautyMNL.

Here's one of the lipsticks I bought...

Maybelline ColorSensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick in Clay Crush


I was able to get it for only PhP 199.00 from its original price of PhP 299.00. It was such a good deal that I bought three. Haha!


Here's the product info from the website:

Go creamy matte for bold impact! A burst of statement-making color meets a surge of creamy texture.


And here's the swatch on arm.

It's pigmented and the consistency really is creamy. I think this is the creamiest consistency that I've tried from all the matte lipsticks I've used, BUT it still delivers the matte finish that I want.


I LOVE this color. It's the nude-peach shade that I've been looking for. It compliments my warm skin very well compared to when I use pink-nude lippies... well, that's what I think... you be the judge and see how it looks on me on the pic below!


Clay Crush easily became my favorite among the three Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick that I bought. It's the shade that I can use any time and that is why it became a staple in my kikay kit too! 

So what do you think of the Maybelline ColorSensational Creamy Matte Brown Nude Lipstick in Clay Crush?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments: