Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Soapery Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Soap

Hello dears!

Last summer, my sister asked me to buy her some organic soaps, so I asked my friend who uses organic skin products to recommend brands that I could check out. One of her suggestions was The Soapery PH.

I bought around three types of soaps from them, one for me and one for my sis. One of the soaps I bought was the...

The Soapery Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Soap
or simply called OMH Soap.

I'm sure many of you have heard of the good skin benefits of oatmeal, milk, and honey. Oatmeal is known for soothing irritations and inflammations. The oatmeal bits also are natural exfoliators that aren't too rough so it's good for daily use. Oatmeal, along with milk and honey, are good moisturizers and have anti-aging benefits too! Honey is known for it's anti-bacterial quality while milk is good for sensitive skin and getting rid of discoloration (because it also has some sort of mild exfoliation). For more info, you can just google like I did. You'll pretty much find almost the same information and probably even more! 


You can also find some information about the ingredients and the product itself from it's labels:

It's also posted in one of their Facebook post (copy/pasted it incase the photo's labels are too small):

Best Seller Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Soap (OMH)

Php 150/pc. Weighs 135-140g each

OMH soap is beneficial for softening the skin by nourishing it with its vitamin E content. This soap is hence very useful for calming several skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis and skin asthma. Along with vitamin E, this soap is also rich with other vitamins like vit. A, vit. B1, vit. B2 and vit. B6. It is rich with antioxidants that are really essential for a healthy skin and to manage free radicals. Oatmeal, its natural oil coat, moisturize, protect, and gently cleanses while correcting the pH of itchy or inflamed skin back to normal. Milk contains capric/capryllic triglycerides, an effective moisturizer that is favored for sensitive skin and helps calm itchy symptoms of eczema and other skin conditions. Honey has the ability to attract water and aids in the process of tissue regeneration. Helps aid dry skin, reduce wrinkles and acne.
For orders/inquiries, send us a PM or viber us at 0977.822.SPRY (7779). 


I don't have dry skin but I do experience some sensitivity in some areas. I do get easily itchy when the weather gets dry, especially my legs. I didn't experience any of that while I'm using the soap (well, dry weather is quite rare in the Philippines). And my skin didn't get dry even if I use this daily (but there are some instances that I use other soaps just because I'm in the mood for a particular scent). I only have 1/4 of the soap left and so far it didn't gave me irritations whatsoever! I have soft skin every time I leave the shower! Yay!

I cut the soap in half before using because the 140g bar is quite big. It's also a way to "prolong" the soap because organic soaps tend to "melt" faster than commercial soaps. I think i've been using it for the past 2 months (or maybe 3?).

The scent of the OMH soap is very, very mild. It has the classic smell of oatmeal with the slight bit of sweetness. The scent doesn't linger on skin though so good news for those who do not like fragrance for skin products. And it lathers well... quite creamy actually! 

So if you do have some skin sensitivity issues and are looking for a soap you can try, then I can easily recommend The Soapery's Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Soap. I'm quite satisfied with it and I'm thinking of buying another one as soon as I run out of mine. :)

Have you tried The Soapery's OMH Soap? What about their other soaps?


Cheers,
DAWN




No comments:

Post a Comment