Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Models Prefer Lipstick Lipgloss Duo in Kunzite

Hey guys!

Just sharing a quick swatch post!


It's the Models Prefer Lipstick Lipgloss Duo in Kunzite.

I first encountered Models Prefer when my sister, who is currently living in Sydney, gave me some products that she bought from the brand. I've tried only a few so far. Anyway, if you want to know more of their stuff, you can check them out at Priceline



I have to be honest, this is a random, impulse buy. I just really wanted a warm dark shade that time and I saw this. I have no idea if it's any good and I actually thought that it's only a lip gloss! Haha!


Anyway, so you can see in the photo above the dual ended product. BUT WAIT! There's a surprise!

The lipstick has two sides too with different shades!  One is like a mulberry red shade while the other is a warm, shimmery pink. Swatches will be posted below.

The gloss has a doe-foot applicator which holds enough product for both lips.

The gloss is very, very pigmented. It's pretty much a liquid lipstick. It feels quite thick though but it's not sticky. 

And on to the fun part, the swatches.

From left to right:
1. The two shades of the lipstick mixed
2. The pink shade lipstick only
3. The darker lipstick shade
4. The lipgloss only

With one product, I get to have four shades of lippie! I think it's a good buy, especially if you're after your money's worth. I rarely use it though since I like using matte lippies more. 

So that's all for this post!
What do you think of this product?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment