Sunday, August 28, 2016

Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in Tough as Taupe

Hey dears!

What a relaxing, rainy Sunday afternoon, huh?
It's the perfect bed weather while watching your favorite movies or series or browsing for more makeup discoveries online!

Since I'm also planning to watch more episodes of some Koreanovelas, I'll keep this post short and just share a swatch of this product.

Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in Tough as Taupe

My sister actually picked this color. She like taupes. :P

I actually thought that it would be like a nude-ish taupe based on the color that you see from the bottom of the packaging... but it's not. You'll see the true color later on this post.


I've already posted a sort of review of this product on a previous post. You can read it here.


The packaging is still the classy clear tub with a plastic black cap. Easy to use because the makeup brush can easily fit and it seals tightly.


Inside, you get to see this matte dark taupe shade.


I was actually surprised at how dark it is. I don't think I can use it as a base just like what I do to most of my cream eyeshadows... well, I can use it when I wear a smokey taupe eyeshadow look...


I might not use it very often since I don't wear smokey eyes much but I still do love the texture of this product. It still doesn't stay long on its own as it creases on my oily lids unfortunately, but when topped with a powder eyeshadow, in can last the whole day.

And that's all for today! 
What shade have you tried from the Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo by EyeStudio?



Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment