Thursday, July 28, 2016

NOTD : Berries and Sequins

Hey guys!

I've been getting a lot of compliments about my NOTD. I've been wearing it for a few days already...

And it's pretty easy to do. I just used a base coat and these three nail polishes...



It's just layering. I used the violet shade from Maybelline as base and then added the glittery polishes. First was the one from CODE and then the gold ones from The Body Shop. The glittery ones were applied on only the 2/3s of each nail.

The dark violet shade gives that serious vibe but the sparkly glitters just adds the glam! This look is very eye-catching because like I've mentioned, I've gotten compliments even though I didn't intentionally show my hands so that my nails can be seen. :P

I just love glitter polishes... I just don't like removing them. Haha!

And that's all for this NOTD post! 


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment