Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci

Hey loves!

It's been a while since I last made a blog post. The past couple of months were so exhausting because of work, school, and other important obligations that I had to skip blogging just to find time to get some sleep. Good think I have my Peachy Pink Sister Liz to write some posts for me while I'm M.I.A. Anyway, I've done at least half of the things that I need to finish, so now I have enough time to spare for a short swatch post! Yay!

For tonight, I'll share my swatches of Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick.

And the shade I have is in Baci.


This is a gift from my sister. I think she bought a set and she didn't find this shade flattering on her so she asked if I wanted it. I think some of you may have read that I'm a fan of pinkish nude or nude pink lipstick shades so I happily accepted the item. :D


Info from the website:

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear. 

The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer. 

Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYBUTENE, PETROLATUM, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, KAOLIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, FLAVOR (AROMA), GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIDATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TIN OXIDE; May Contain (+/-) MICA, TITANIUM, DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 21 LAKE (CI 45380), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491). IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)



Besides the attractive nude pink shade that is visible from the transparent, classy tube, what made me so interested on this product the first time I opened it is its scent. It smells wonderfully yummy! I like the sweet-smelling lip products the most because it gives me that kilig moment (if you're a makeup lover, then you know what I mean). ;)

Here's the wand.

The wand carries enough products to cover both my lips. 

Swatch on my hand

The product is very pigmented. I love the nude pink color very much!!!


On the lips

I like the matte finish and I also like how thin and light it feels when applied. It can be a bit drying some times but at least it doesn't go as far as the product cracking while applied. It doesn't do any bleeding and it lasts the whole day! 

I'm loving this product and I use it a lot, especially when I have a dramatic eye makeup going on. ;)

What are your thoughts on the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments: