Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NYX Butter gloss in Red Velvet

Hi dearies!

I'm a fan of bold, matte, red lipsticks, but there are times where I like to make my look extra fun with a glossy finish. Here's a product that gives just that—red and glossy!

NYX Butter gloss in Red Velvet

This product was given by my friend along with other three butter glosses of the same brand.


Check out the product info on the labels:

Description from the website:

Buttery soft and silky smooth, our decadent Butter Gloss is now available in 12 more sumptuous shades! Each glossy color delivers sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft, supple and kissable.

Ingredients:
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [NANO], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).


It's not the boldest red lipgloss that I have but this shade is simple and quite flirty! You'll see what I mean when you see the swatches later.

Here's the applicator. It holds enough product to cover both lips.

Anyway, here are the swatches:

on my hand

on the lips

It's just a fun lippie and it doubles as a balm... sort of... well, it just never dried my lips. And I also don't get lipstick bleeds with this on. And the best thing about this is the sweet fragrance of this product! It smells sooooooo delicious (but it doesn't have any taste so you don't eat it off the lips, haha!).

Have you tried any of NYX's Butter Glosses? What shade?


Cheers,
DAWN



4 comments:

  1. I want to try at least one of these glosses on my lips! I don't dare use the lip gloss testers at malls because...ew. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I also avoid using testers. Hanggang kamay lang ang swatches. :P

      Delete
  2. Love LOVE these glosses! I own three of them and I would love to own more. I love how they can be translucent yet so pigmented and so hydrating and not sticky at all!

    ReplyDelete