Sunday, January 10, 2016

Messy Bessy: The Little Warrior

Good day ladies,

I have recently been given a Messy Bessy alcohol spray for Christmas and have been using it for the past few days. I wanted to do a short review of the product.



Messy Bessy is a local brand that started out in 2007. They sell worry-free household cleaning products, all of which are made with safe, non-toxic, all natural, biodegradable ingredients. They hope to spread awareness about the harm caused by conventional house hold cleaning items to the planet, create all natural alternatives, and educate and guide their customers and all others into going green. If you want to know more about their products and their campaign, you can visit their website at http://www.messybessy.com


As you can see this alcohol spray is made with sugarcane alcohol, aloe vera extract and essential oils. Actually while using it, I hardly felt like I was using an alcohol spray since it didn't feel drying on the hands. The alcohol was as gentle water and yet it leaves a soft feeling on the skin. However, since it feels like that, I end up spraying more on my hands (not very "matipid").


The price for this spray is Php 70 for 50 ml bottle and Php 500 for 1-liter refill bottle. Messy Bessy also offers Php 10 discount if you return your used bottles to them; now that's a very environmentally friendly policy. I hope other companies have similar policies too.

The alcohol has a kiwi scent infused in it and it really smells like kiwi. One spray and the scent permeates through your hands and the air. The only problem I have with it is that, the scent is overpowering. It isn't particularly offensive to the nose with one spray, but one spray can hardly cover your hands, so you need at least 2 sprays. This is where it gets too strong. I used it once inside my uncle's car and they had to open the windows since the smell was too strong.


That's actually all I have to say about this product. It's really nice but I'd rather the smell was dialed down but if you're a big fan of the kiwi small then this would be perfect.

Tell us if you have tried other Messy Bessy products or if there are any you'd recommend for us to try.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment