Saturday, December 05, 2015

Liz's November - December Haul Post

Hello ladies,

It's been a while since I actually went out to shop for anything. Last year my life revolved around this routine: Hospital, Home, Hospital, Hospital, Home... and whenever I was at home, I preferred sleeping more than going out. When I finally graduated from hospital duties, it was board exams... so imagine my joy when I finally got to earn some money and spend it!

It's not that much of a splurge since I basically am spending my own hard earned money (cause it was mostly spent on food) instead of getting it from my parents. It felt quite liberating to do that. I know most of you have gone through it, but well, I want to immortalize this moment.

And so without further ado, here are my non-food/beverage purchases:


It's been near two years since I last went out wearing a good pair of wedge or heels and it was about time to buy new ones. Since I am walking most of the time to work, and I wouldn't want to wear flats 7 days a week, I decided to buy wedges. No stilettos for now as my stilettos are still good to go.


Super loved this blue wedge from UNLIMITED. They hardly feel like heels and are super comfortable to wear and walk around. I got them for a good sale price at SM Department Store.


Of course, I just had to buy something from Payless, especially when they have them on sale. I had to buy two because aside from the shoe's current discount, you get an additional 10% of if you buy two discounted shoes. So there... shoe splurge.


A workplace that's near Robinsons Ermita has its advantages, like having a Daiso shop near where you can shop all your necessities with the best deal.


But it also has its downs (kind of), like splurging on office supplies even though you know it's not really needed that much. :P


Still, perks outweigh the downsides. As you can see, whenever I run out of my necessary, HG, Laneige BB Cushion, there's always one near.


Plus the store assistant was very generous with the samples. I'm starting to feel like I'll be a regular in that stall. :)

Anyways, that's all for now. The next posts from me will hopefully be my long promised reviews from different products I have been using for the past months.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment: