Sunday, November 22, 2015

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugen

Hello loves!

I celebrated my birthday last September and my best friend (and co-Peachy Pink Sisters Blogger), Liz got me awesome presents! One of the items included in her gift was a set of lip pencils. I'll be sharing with you the swatches of one of them...

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugen

The set I was talking about is this Sephora Beauty Insider. Liz got it as a freebie gift during her birthday (last April) because she's a Sephora Beauty Member. 

It was sent to her aunt's address in Canada so it took months for her to receive it because she had to wait until her aunt visits the country.


So this Beauty Insider set contains two NARS lip pencils in deluxe sizes. Even though this was a gift for Liz, she thought that I would love them better because... well, I LOVE lipsticks! And Liz loves me! HAHA! (Thanks, Liz!)

You can see on the photo above the ingredients per lipstick and their shelf lives.

The shades included are Rikugen and Cruella. For today, I will post the swatch of Rikugen. :)

Rikugen is included in the brand's Lip Satin Pencil Range.


It has a creamy, soft, warm pink shade.


Since it is a satin lippie, don't expect a heavily pigmented color unlike the usual ones I use. The coverage is light-medium but it can easily brighten up my lips and the whole makeup look!



There is a soft shine finish to this which is probably from the ingredients that help moisturize the lips unlike when I compare this to matte lipsticks that can really dry my lips up.

I love this lip pencil because of how wearable it is. I can label this as an everyday lip color and I can pair this with a simple look or a sexy, smokey eye makeup. :)

What are your thoughts regarding the NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugen? 
I'll post about the other lip pencil included in the set tomorrow!


Cheers,
DAWN



4 comments: