Saturday, November 14, 2015

EOTD: Deep Teal and Smokey Topaz

Hey dearies!

I'm so excited for Christmas. I love this holiday because I love getting stuff for my friends. I have this joy and excitement to find that "perfect" gift for friends. It may be a running joke or something sentimental but my goal is that it has to be something my friends would like. And also, if I have to be honest, I also like unwrapping gifts. :P

Another reason I love this season is I'm always in the mood to create different makeup looks. I like wearing bold lipsticks, sparkly eyeshadows, greens, golds, reds, and all! Even though I wear these on ordinary days, there's a different joy to it when it's during this season. 

Here's an EOTD I wore just a few days ago...



And below are the items used:


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Dior Backstage Eye Prime 


More photos of the EOTD below:





I like the green and gold blending. It may seem dark but it looks sort of toned down when I have my eyes open.



The green is a nice pop of color and the gold brightens up the look.

So what do you think of this EOTD?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Love the gleam in the inner eye corners. Reminds me that I need a ton of practice for my smokey eye. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practising makeup is pretty much like playing. It's really fun! I would like to see your smokey eye looks too! :D

      Delete
  2. Love it! Love the mix and match of colors. Great choice girl!

    ReplyDelete