Tuesday, October 20, 2015

EOTD: Purple is love.


Good evening ladies,

I've been obsessing on the color purple for sometime and had wanted to try dying my hair purple during my board examinations... well, I did (btw) but that DIY hair color was a big failure, I'll probably try to post that sometime when I actually achieve the purple hair that I want. But for now, I'm settling with a couple of other purple stuff.


So here is one of Rica's gifts to me from some time ago, Sephora Crayon Jumbo liner, I have them in purple and metallic blue. Dawn has them as well in gold and green and she's done some marvelous review of the collection here.


So here it is when applied (above) and after it's smudged (below). Definitely, easy to glide and high color pay-out.


So I went with neutral colored lids and just thick purple line. I was actually trying to copy a make-up look by Lisa Eldridge.



Here is the youtube video for that tutorial.


Here's how mine turned out... 


So do you think I got it? I do believe I'm quite off but I do love this look and I guess I'll keep practicing it until I get it.

If you got colored liners, you can try going for this as well, it doesn't really need to be purple. Anyway, go and change up your regular barely there look with some of your favourite color.

Cheers,
LIZ

2 comments:

  1. The shade is perfect for a night time look. I am new to eyeliners so I stick to basic black. Hopefully I could try this soon. Thank you for sharing.

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete