Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Too Cool For School Creamy Glow Pen in Warm Cocoa

Hello peaches!

I'm sharing a swatch post of this product that I got as a gift-with-purchase when I bought something from Too Cool For School a few weeks ago...

Too Cool For School Creamy Glow Pen in Warm Cocoa

I got this for free because the brand had a promo wherein you can get this gloss if you purchase something amounting to at least PhP 500.00 at their newest branch which is in Glorietta 3. Check out my post about this HERE.


The shade is Warm Cocoa. I like that it's nude because you can never have enough nude lip colors. Although, I think getting the right nude lip color is still kinda tricky but not as tricky as finding the right red shade... Gah! Anyway, this is a warm caramel chocolate color.


It's housed in this pen-brush type packaging.


Applying would be easy because of the soft brush bristles.


Although I don't really prefer this kind of lip gloss packaging because I tend to pump it a lot and get too much of the product out.


So here are the swatches:
on my hand


on the lips

It's a nice color and it's quite pigmented. The warm shade compliments my warm complexion. The gloss is a bit sticky but just a little bit. It's not bothersome at all. And it doesn't bleed much on the lines of my lips. 


Does it smell like chocolate? Unfortunately for the chocolate lovers out there, it does not. But it smells a little sweet... like a mild cupcake icing. I actually prefer that since I'm not a fan of chocolates. Haha!

So what do you think of Too Cool For School's Creamy Glow Pen in Warm Cocoa? Would you wear this nude shade or do you prefer cool-toned nudes?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! People shy away from warm nudes because they say it ages you, but you look great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know warms can make you look old. I guess nudes are just tricky that way. I know some people who look good with it, but most look better with cool or pinkish nude shades. :)

      Delete