Saturday, June 13, 2015

Nature by Canus All Natural Moisturizing Facial Cleansing Milk & Make-up Remover

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a lovely Saturday. I did and now it's time to get some good night rest. But before hopping to bed, I made sure that I've removed all the makeup I applied. I'm currently using this product I bought on a huge discount at Beauty Bar some months ago...

Nature by Canus All Natural Moisturizing Facial Cleansing Milk & Make-up Remover

Phew. That was long. Haha!
Original price was Php 950.00 and I got it for Php 200+.

I'm not familiar with this brand when I bought it. I was just curious what it's all about and since it was discounted, I just bought it. I use makeup removers every time I wear makeup (which is very often) so I'm sure it will be useful to me.

Anyway, here are the product info from the label:


Additional info from drugstore.com:

All Natural Moisturizing Facial Cleansing Milk & Makeup Remover
  • with fresh goat's milk
  • gently cleanses & revitalizes skin
  • hypo-allergenic
  • pH balanced
  • fragrance free
  • clinically proven to hydrate
  • for normal to dry skin
  • always free of phosphates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, sls, colors & fragrances
  • never tested on animals
  • dermatologist tested & recommended
  • pH balanced
This moisturizing facial cleansing milk removes dirt and make up, while helping to prevent free radicals from damaging the skin and creating wrinkles. Packed with the goodness of certified organic ingredients like Acai, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils, it leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. A special blend of Shea and Palm Butter protects and aids in cell regeneration, while maintaining skin's natural pH balance.
Made in Canada

The product is in a pump bottle and I really like that because it is easier to use and you can control the product you get. For the design, I'm not really a fan. I find it too crowded. :P


Here's how it looks. It's creamy but it's not really thick... it's like cold cream but kinda runny. It is fragrance-free too.

I bought it mainly because it is a makeup remover and not really because it promises to be moisturizing. I have oily skin so I don't mind it if my makeup remover doesn't give that extra benefit. I use it just like how it was instructed on the label: I wet my face, massage the product, BUT I wipe it off with tissue first then I cleanse it for a second time, then rinse it off. I find that more effective in getting rid of all the makeup I had on. 

The product is very gentle. Even if I get some in my eye, it doesn't sting so it's great for removing eye makeup. It does a great job in removing my waterproof eyeliners, but for waterproof mascaras like those from Majolica Majorca and Heroine Make, I need to do some extra effort because those are just hard to remove with any cleanser/makeup remover. 
Even if I use it twice to remove all the makeup, I don't feel like my skin is drying at all. I never encountered any irritations nor breakouts with it. I really like the product because it is so gentle and yet can remove waterproof makeup. I definitely recommend you check it out and try it. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Another sale success story from you! Hahaha! I don't like cleansing creams that much kasi they usually irritate me more- which I find weird because of all the junk I've tried on my face, the stuff for sensitive skin is the one that irritates me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. Weird nga. :P

      I think I have a "What's on sale" radar somewhere in my brain. :P

      Delete