Monday, May 25, 2015

The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

Good day ladies,

I just want to share with you a brief review on The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash.


According to TBS's site, this product is:

A mild, oil-free and soap-free highly foaming cleansing gel that effectively deep cleanses to clear open pores and rinse away excess oils, make-up, impurities and daily grime. Leaves the skin feeling cleansed and purified.

I really like how clean this product is packaged. It looks so chic and refreshing.



The same goes to the product itself. It's a clear, syrup-y liquid that smells similar to aloe vera (for me that is). It lathers up quick but not as foamy as other standard facial wash, and since the product has menthol in it, it has a cooling effect on the face, especially around the eyes.



My sister and I have been using this product for about a month and so far, it's done a good job. My sister's face look smoother now, and her break outs are less. Sorry that I had not been able to take a picture of her face.

As for it's cleaning ability, it does the job of removing dirt and make-up residue on my face. Do know that I usually wipe off the bulk of my make-up with a good make-up remover before washing it with this. I use toner afterwards and there's no dirt or make-up residue left on the cotton. So I'm fairly happy about the product's performance. Also, what I love about this product is that your face does not feel dried out after washing.

I do believe it's a great facial wash for this summer. It's a little pricey at around 600-700 a bottle but if you use it wisely and save up for it, you'd be able to have enough before you even finish a bottle.

The Body Shop's Sale is still ongoing until June 3. Hope you can catch up on their great deals.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment:

  1. This definitely sounds good for a face wash! I've always liked gel textured washes with my skin and this sounds great! I've heard awesome things about the seaweed mattifying primer but haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete