Saturday, February 14, 2015

Unboxing: Eye of Horus Philippines x Glamourbox Special Edition Box

Hey loves!

A package arrived a few days ago and I was surprised because I wasn't expecting any. It has been a while since I received anything beauty related so I was pretty excited in opening this one. Turns out, it was the Glamourbox I ordered last January. I've forgotten about it for some reason... I have just been busy the past week. :P


I really needed some cheering up this week because work was stressful and I had so many requirements for my grad school classes that was due last Thursday and Friday. This box really turned my bad mood to a happy one when I got to unbox this special edition Glamourbox. They teamed up with Eye of Horus, a brand that specializes in eye makeup that I've been dying to try because of all the positive reviews I've read from bloggers. Yay!


I always loved this new box design of Glamourbox. It's just so simple and chic! 
I take the boxes to my office and put some of my stuff in it to make my desk more organized. 

When you open the lid, you just know that this package is filled with the Eye of Horus goodies!


Here's what the card says...


You get five items from the brand. 


Eye of Horus Teal Malachite Goddess Pencil

I was expecting and preferring a black one because that would be more useable but the teal shade looks good too.

Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara

Can't wait to use this one. I'm about to replace my current mascara because it's past six months and this just arrived in time!

Eye of Horus Sharpener

A very fancy looking eye pencil sharpener here! Super classy!

Eye of Horus Ankh Necklace

Didn't expect jewelry to be included here but the necklace look fancy as well. I think I would be wearing it a lot.

Eye of Horus Facial Bamboo Mit

Another unexpected product to be included in the box but I still find it useable. 

I only paid Php 695.00 for the box so I think I got more than what I paid for. I was hoping for more makeup though but I'm satisfied with the stuff I received. Everything included in this special edition box will definitely be used by me and you'll be seeing my reviews on them soon. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment