Monday, February 02, 2015

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle

Hey gorgeous!

Are you suffering from damaged hair like I do? Having my hair exposed to chemical treatments such as hair coloring and perming made my hair brittle and dry so I try to find ways on repairing my crowning glory. The hard part about this is I have limited budget so I can't avail those expensive salon treatments nor those expensive serums or oils. 

And that's why I got so excited when I read an email from BDJ stating that I'm one of the lucky people they've selected to try out this new beauty miracle from Pantene! 

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
A tube is worth Php 159.00 (180ml) and Php 259.00 (360ml).

According to the press release, this product promises to smoothen 3 months of damage in just 3 minutes and will make hair stronger and smoother! Interesting, eh? Well, I've provided more info on the product from the materials sent to me for my dear readers. We'll get to know why this product is so talked-about recently and why this became a Cosmo beauty crush! :)


8 out of 10 women gave 3 Minute Miracle topmarks, making it superior in:
Improving Hair Health
Helping repair damage
Leaving hair smooth
Strengthening hair
Preventing split ends
Providing immediate results


Get Touchable Smoother Hair
With up to 80% more of the key conditioning ingredient vs Pantene's regular conditioners, Pantene 3MM contains the slightest ever level of advanced Terminal Amino-Silicones (TAS).
This helps protect hair's inner structure. By protecting the moisture balance of hair, Pantene 3 Minute Miracle transforms brittle, rigid, and damaged hair to touchable, soft, beautiful hair.


Smoothens 3 Months of Damage
Damaged hair is negatively charged and has lost its protective layer thus causing frizzy and rough hair.
The New 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner has an improved conditioning agent which neutralizes negative charges on the hair and forms a protective layer to prevent future damage.


The New Pantene Miracle Conditioner s named the 
Philippines' First Cosmopolitan Beauty Crush!

Cosmo Crush is Cosmopolitan Magazine's global campaign which highlights the latest fixation of Cosmo, your beauty bible. It's no wonder why their seal of approval for beauty is no other than 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner.
Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner will redefine your expectations of conditioner.


And the beautiful endorser of this very promising product, none other than the beautiful Bea Alonzo! She looks gorgeous on these pictures and how I wish I can get my hair to be that shiny and bouncy. I do hope the #PanteneMiracle can help me with that.


I have been using the conditioner for the past three days and I do see some positive results right away. My hair is softer and when I'm in the shower, my hair easily untangles when I rinse it off. It also doesn't bring my hair down which I encounter when I use deep conditioning treatments. I have permed hair and I want my curls to look bouncy and volumized and the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle makes my hair feel light and bouncy, especially when I also use a good curling mousse. I will continue to use this and I hope that it will continue to improve my hair's condition! 

You can try this out and avail it at Zalora! This pre-order opportunity also gives you a 50% discount. If you availed one, let me know how it works for you. :D


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. The thing I like most about this is how quickly the results start showing. :)

    ReplyDelete