Thursday, January 22, 2015

FOTD: Cashmere and Stones

Hello dears!

I can't get enough of my newest eyeshadow palette—the Lorac Mega PRO palette. I've been using it since I bought it last November. I think I've only used a different eyeshadow twice since then. Haha!

Anyway, I'm sharing a look I made a few days ago before I went to work!


I made it simple but I still made my eye makeup a little more eye-catching than the rest.

If you're wondering why the title is such, I used the colors Cashmere and Stone from the Lorac Mega PRO palette. Check out the makeup I used for this look below.

Below are closeup pics of my eye makeup.



I think it gives a romantic vibe especially partnered with my wavy curls!



So what do you think of this look? Would you wear this when you're going to work too? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

13 comments:

  1. OOoooo I really love your look! That purplish taupe shade is just sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly! My sister loves taupe while I'm recently becoming a fan too!

      Delete
  2. Love your makeup! I have monolids so I can't do much on my eyes and bawal sa college if masyadong eye-catching XD I want to try this kind of look when I go out with my friends next time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku! Pwede ang ganitong eyeshadow sa college. Trust me! Haha! Wag lang yung smoky blue (unless you're in CFAD). Haha! Maybe we can set a date and I can do a makeover with you. I've done lots of makeup with my friends with monolids. :D

      Delete
    2. I'm from CRS kasi. Haha. Daming bawal samin :) A date would be cool :D

      Delete
    3. This is pretty neutral naman. Haha! B.I. lang no? Let's set a date! Madalas namang walang pasok sa UST! :P

      Delete
    4. I'll PM you nalang sa FB page niyo :D

      Delete
  3. May date ka????? Hahaha but no kidding, I love these kinds of looks! So romantic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wish! But you know me, I do my makeup randomly...kuha lang ng kuha. Haha! Sometimes depending on my mood. :P

      Delete
  4. I love your look here specially the brows :)

    http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hazel! I was scared to publish this because I realized how "ungroomed" my brows are! Haha! Glad you find them okay!

      Delete