Tuesday, January 27, 2015

EOTD: Honey Bronze

Hi guys!

Just sharing the eye makeup I wore today. I was in the mood for metallics but I wanted it simple because I'm just going to work (plus, our new uniforms are hideous and I wasn't really in the mood for colorful looks because of all the greyness in our uniform). :P And so I went with a warm gold-bronze combination sans the usual black liner.


See how simple it is? I think this look would be great for people who go to work or school that have little time to spare for makeup. It's a simple 5-minute look that's super easy to make!

I used these makeup:

img source: here

MAC Royal Assets : 6 Metallic Eyes Palette
MAC eyeliner in Bountiful Brown

I included the two products I used for my brows so all-in-all, I only used 6 products. Nice, right?

For the eyeshadows, I used the 3 shades on the left and the black one on the right. The colors are pretty easy to blend together and I simply made a gradient effect—light to dark from top to bottom.

So below are some closeup shots of my eye...





I added the black shadow to add a little "extra volume" effect on my lashes and then I added the gold eye liner under my lower lash line to brighten the look.

Simple and bright! 

I kept the rest of my makeup plain and simple with a peachy pink blush and a nude pink lipstick!



And that's my EOTD! Hope you liked it!


Cheers,
DAWN

1 comment: