Monday, November 10, 2014

MAC Beth Ditto Collection Pro Longwear Lipcreme in BOOYAH!!!

Hello loves!

I've been seeing a lot of orange lately (maybe because of all the pumpkin designs from the halloween celebration a couple of weeks ago or maybe it's just the color of the fall season) so I thought that I should share this super beautiful and vibrant orange lipstick that I bought from my friend.

MAC Beth Ditto Collection Pro Longwear Lipcreme in BOOYAH!!!

She was selling this because she didn't like the shade on her and she only used it once so I immediately, without any hesitation, told her that I'm taking it! The shade just looks fabulous! I'm not a fan of orange but this one is just gorgeous!

And this is a limited edition Pro Longwear Lipcream. It's my first Pro Longwear lippie too!

I really like the Pro Longwear packaging. It looks so sexy and smooth! I like that it's a little slimmer and taller than the classic lipstick from the brand.

The shade of the lipstick is a vibrant orange with a little red.

Swatch on hand


And on my lips

And here's me using the lipstick.



I love the pigmentation and I also like how creamy it is. It looks so opaque and matte but it's not very drying and it stays super long on my lips. But it does make it obvious when you have dry lips so better moisturize and exfoliate them before wearing this lippie.


So what are your thoughts on this lipstick? Would you wear a shade like this? :D


Cheers,
DAWN

10 comments: