Saturday, November 22, 2014

La Femme Blush-On Rouge in Rose and Mulberry

Hello gorgeous!

Among my makeup, I think I placed the least importance to my blushes. I'm not saying I don't use them, blush is actually a staple in my makeup routine. What I mean is that... I guess any brand will just do for me since I focus mostly on eye makeup and the lips. So I don't really mind if it's matte, if it's shimmery, if it's powdery (although maybe too chalky may turn me off), or it has a cheap packaging. As long as the color looks nice with the rest of my makeup, then it's good enough for me. Among all the makeup that gives color to the face, I don't have much blushes if you compare it to the amount of eyeshadow palettes and lipstick tubes that I have. It's probably even less than 1/4 of the eyeshadow palettes that I have. Haha! 

But recently, I got interested in buying some blushes from a friend who was selling some. She bought some during one of her travels and decided to sell some here. Anyway, I saw that these blushes have high reviews and my friend swears that they are really good so I was convinced to try them myself.

La Femme Blush-On Rouge 

I have them in Rose and Mulberry.

This blush actually comes in 52 shades. Woah!



Rose is a little more sweet, warm, medium pink color compared to Mulberry.

Mulberry is a cool toned pink, almost plum-ish.

This blushes are crazy pigmented. Here are swatches with one heavy swipe.

Left: Rose
Right: Mulberry

But of course I wouldn't dare wear them like that. I like my blushes very subtle because I tend to wear strong eye makeup or bold lipsticks. Check out the photos below to see how I use them on my cheeks.

Using Rose.

Using Mulberry.


I really like both blushes but while I was checking out the other shades, I just fell in-love with desert rose. I hope I can get my hands on that someday. :O

So what do you think of these blushes? Have you tried them out yet? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. Omg, I've wanted these for the longest time! I think mulberry is such a beautiful and more unique shade! I love the purple fuchsia tone to it! I have too many blushes like rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Both blushes are both so pretty. Love each color and the pigmentation. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mulberry. Does your friend have a website or IG account I can check out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think she's selling anymore e. PM me na lang sa FB if you still want the IG nmae.

      Delete