Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Eye Color in Halo

Hey guys!

I'm sharing another multi-purpose product from Ellana!

I really appreciate that Ellana provides us with these fabulous products that have more than one functions. You can see them in my reviews (click here to read them). This one that I'm writing about is an eye shadow that I also use as an eye liner and a highlighter.

Ellana Minerals Eye Color in Halo
Php 150.00.

I got this from my August Glamourbox.


Info about the product from the website:

Halo can be used as:

- BLUSH
- EYELINER
- EYESHADOW
- LIP COLOR (when added to lip gloss)

What is Multipurpose Mineral Powder?

It's pure high intensity mineral pigments that can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, lip colors, bronzers, and body shimmers. Our colors come in matte, shimmer, and frost finish. Note that some shades cannot be used for the lips.

Swatch on hand

LOVE the pigmentation. It gives a sort of ethereal feel. I feel like I'm one of those Elves in Lothlórien! (LOL) The shimmer and the fine glitters give that magical vibe into the beautiful purplish-pink shade.

Check out these shots below. It shows how I usually use it as an eyeshadow.





I use a darker shade of purple at the outer corners of the lids to add depth.

This would look good as a sheer blush to those with very fair skin. But since I have a medium-tone skin, I use it as a highlighter. See the photo below.


See that sheen on top of my cheekbones? That's Halo giving me that beautiful glow! I just love how it makes my face look "blooming," especially when the makeup colors used are mostly pink.

I also use this as an eyeliner. I usually line this below my bottom lashes to create a brighter set of eyes.

So what are your thoughts about this products? Have you tried any eye color shades from Ellana Minerals yet?


For more info about Ellana, check out their:

Ellana is available online and at the following branches:
The Ramp, 2nd Floor Glorietta 3, Makati City, The Ramp; 2nd Floor Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City; The Ramp, 1st Floor Trinoma Mall, Quezon City; Unit 203 La Fuerza Plaza 2, Chino Roces Ave. Corner Sabio St., Makati City

Disclaimer: If you click the Ellana links on this post (or the Ellana banner at the side bar), you get a discount when you buy online and I get a small amount of money in return because I joined their affiliate program. But even though I benefit from this, rest assured that all I stated in my posts are honest reviews. :)



Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, yet another another beautiful product from them! I love the look of it as a highlighter on you! It works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete