Thursday, August 28, 2014

August (2014) Haul

Hello dears!

So as usual, I did a little shopping. Most of them are also on sale so you might like to check them out if you find any of the items interesting. :)

Here are the new products on my stash:

Pürminerals Mineral Shadow in Amber
I got this for only Php 223.50. Original price was Php 750!
It's currently at 70% in Rustans because I believe the brand is pulling out. Hurry and take advantage of the huge discounts because these will only be available until supplies last.

Snoe Shoo-Zit Spray Me from Behind
Php 349.00
Been using this product for a while to treat my acne problems on my body. Check out my review here.

Avani Dead Sea Cosmetics Nail Kit
Bought this from GrantonWorld for only Php 399.00.

The kit is actually good and very sulit for the price.Will post a detailed review soon.

Human Nature Natural Daily Treatment
Php 300.00

Palladio Moisture Surge Nail Repair
On sale at Php 243.75. Original price was Php 325.00 at Beauty Bar.
I bought this not for me but for my friends who go to my house to get a kikay pampering. They actually just go to my house to paint their nails, use my hair treatments, and do makeovers. LOL

Groomed Face Wash Wake Up Call
Bought this for my brother for only Php 161.25 at Beauty Bar. Original price was Php 213.00.

Model Co Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Vanity Fair
Forgot how much this is but it's on sale too. :P I bought this because I want to add more dark shades to my lipstick collection.


Happy Skin Eye Need A Miracle Concealer in Butter.
Php 699.00 (or was it Php 799?)

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Ready, Set, Green
This one I didn't buy. It was given by my college friend when we saw each other a few weeks ago. :)

And that's all of the new products I got. Just comment below if you want a review of any of these. I'll try to post one as soon as I can. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment