Friday, July 25, 2014

Tony Moly Kiss Lover Style in PK14 Girl Pink

Hello gorgeous!

It's sweater weather in Manila during the past few days! It's been raining a lot and finally I can layer some clothes or wear long sleeved blouses. Yay! 

I'm really liking the cool weather while I wear this very hot lipstick from Tony Moly!

Tony Moly Kiss Lover Style in Girl Pink

This lippie is priced Php 398.00.

Info on the box

The packaging of the product is very simple but still classy. Something you don't see often when it comes to Korean products. I like it.

This shade, I believe, is one of the newer ones. It's sort of a cool-toned bold pink. It's actually very, very close to the famous NARS Schiap.

This lippie is a creamy, pigmented lipstick. I believe the color payoff of this particular shade is bolder compared to the older shades.

A closeup of the lipstick.

Swatch on arms

See how pigmented it is? It's just gorgeous!
Staying-power is really good too. It even leaves some sort of tint on the lips.

See the tint after I wiped the swatch off my arm?

on my lips

The finish is a little glossy and creamy. My lips look so full and moisturized. This product didn't cause any drying even if it's very pigmented. No need for lip balms! Yay! I like how it glides easily on my lips as well.

Obviously you can tell how much I like this product. It keeps my lips hydrated while making them stand out with the beautiful bold color it provides. I definitely recommend you guys to try this out! 

What are your thoughts about this particular shade?


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE THIS! Omg, the color is perfection and the finish is beautiful! I just hope it wont bleed throughout the day! I'm a huge fan of pinks like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't experience any bleed when I wear the lippie. But I cant guarantee it for others since this is quite creamy. :)

      Delete