Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unboxing : Benefit BDJ Box

Hey dears!

I'm back in Manila! Hooooray! I have loads of stuff to share with you and tons of products awaiting to be reviewed. But for now, I'll share one of the handful of packages that arrived to my house when I was out of the country for the past 3 weeks...

Benefit BDJ Box
I believe this is the box for the month of June.

This is actually my second box from BDJ Box and I'm so glad that I got a specialty box and it's a Benefit one! I feel so lucky. :D


It comes with quite a number of Benefit samples! As seen on the photo above, the names, descriptions, and corresponding prices are listed.


Anyway, here are individual shots of each sample:
Porefessional PRO Balm

Fake Up Concealer

Big Easy BB

Stay Flawless Primer Stick

It's Potent Eye Cream

Lollitint

Benetint

I also got some coupons for services I can avail at selected Benefit counters around the metro:



And lastly, they provided something like a catalogue of all the pretty Benefit products:

I'm very, very satisfied with this box. I'm thinking if I should avail another box soon... BDJ just delivers a great box every month which I read about from my fellow bloggers' posts. 

I can't wait to try my samples!
What do you think of the Benefit BDJ Box?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Masyadong maliliit! haha! But too cute for life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. But it's great to try them out first before buying a full-size one. :D

      Delete
  2. OMG, this is amazing! I love these minis and would love to get this exact box! I need to try their products I have only a sample of the hello flawless foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they have these minis. They have more products compared to sachets so you can really test if the products suit you or not. :D

      Delete