Monday, June 02, 2014

Review : Snoe Bedside BesoBalm Deep Moisturizing Lip Treatment

Hey everyone!

One thing that I really hate is dry lips. It feels annoying and you can't give your favorite lippie that justice it deserves.

That's why it is a must for me to have a lip balm ready. I have one in my kikay bag, on my office table, on my dressing table, and now, on my bedside table!

Snoe Bedside BesoBalm Deep Moisturizing Lip Treatment
This is  Php 149.00 only.

I got this from my Snoe Glamourbox last January.


As you can see on the tube, the important info about the product is labeled on it. Proudly Pinoy! Anyway, here's the info from the website for easy reading:

Plumps, Soothes, Protects and Freshens breath.

Keep this on your bedside so you will not forget to treat your lips while you sleep. It will make lips sexy, soft and smooth that is good enough to stare at and kiss

Warning: May create luscious pink lips to attract the opposite gender.

Ingredients List
CocosNucifera (Coconut Oil), Beeswax, Mint Essence, MenthaPiperita (Peppermint) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter),OctylMethoxycinnamate, Menthol, Peppermint Flavor, Tocopheryl Acetate, LavandulaAngustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Benzophenone


The tube looks very simple and the size is pretty much the standard size of lip balms in a tube. It's very easy to fit in your bag or vanity kit.


This is the whole product when I twist it up. It smells very minty and when you apply it, it gives the cooling effect. It glides easily on the lips without the buttery or waxy feeling. It also doesn't have that sort of glossy finish so when you use this under your matte lipstick, it will stay matte!

Before I sleep, I apply this on my lips and I wake up with soft, smooth, hydrated lips! :D


What I LIKE:

- Makes my lips soft and smooth
- Affordable
- Locally available
- Minty and cooling effect
- No waxy or buttery feel
- Packaging
- Smells good — minty!

What I DON'T LIKE:

- None!


Would I repurchase?
I would... but I have a number of balms now so it will take me a while before I do.

I really like this product since it makes my skin soft instantly. Definitely a keeper and I will bring this to my 3 week vacation in the US. My flight is later tonight so wish me a safe flight. Will try to blog as much as I can and update you about my travels and beauty finds! :D

And that's my review! Hope it was helpful! :D


Cheers,
DAWN

8 comments:

  1. I had this one from Glamourbox as well! I usuallly apply this before putting my lipstick on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe flight, Dawn :) I have the magic variant (it turns pinker over time) and boy is it MINTY. Even mintier than the original Beso Balm, I think. I like mint, especially in this heat, but daaang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Then I would probably prefer this one then. Besides, I like bold lipsticks so balms with stains don't really benefit me. :P

      Delete
  3. never tried this product yet but sounds promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging for Snoe products is always a winner. Lip balm is really a necessity for me since my lips tend to get dehydrated from using too much matte lip products.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on both the packaging and the necessity of lip balms! :D

      Delete