Sunday, June 15, 2014

PAC Matte Lipstick in Alluring Red

Hey loves!

Been very busy traveling for the past two weeks. I'm currently in New Jersey, USA and I'm excited to share with you the places I've been to and the new products I've bought here. But I'll get to that after I'm back in Manila. For now, I'll share with you a swatch post first.

I'll be sharing with you my very first PAC Matte Lipstick.

Each lipstick is worth Php 599.00. But I got this as a gift from the brand.

The shade I got is Alluring Red.

Info on the box:

I'm happy I got this shade because I'm such a big fan of matte reds!


Just look how beautiful the color is! It's such a rich shade of red. :D


Check out the swatch on my hand:

And here's how it looks on my lips:

Beautiful, right?

It's a little creamy compared to my favorite matte red lipsticks from MAC. It's not a bad thing, it actually makes the application easier. It's not very drying either so I'm really loving this lipstick. I can finally give my Ruby Woo and Russian Red some rest since I got this. :D

So what do you think of this lippie? Have you tried lipsticks from PAC Cosmetics?


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. SOOOO beautiful! I love the berry, cool tone to this red! I much prefer cool tone shades like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i instantly fell in love with the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's close to MAC's Russian Red which I love as well!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen! I love the color too! :D :D :D You know naman how I love reds! <3

      Delete