Sunday, June 29, 2014

Makeup Experiment #14 : Selphie Tilmitt

Hey guys!

I'm back with a very quick and simple makeup experiment. 
Remember my previous makeup experiment entry where I got my friend to cosplay an RPG character, Zell from FFVIII? Well that inspired another friend of mine to do another character from the same game—Selphie Tilmitt! Yuki, who has been my model in another makeup experiment, also cosplays and has agreed that I do her makeup when she dresses up as the cute and playful Selphie!

For this post, we just did a trial makeup. The costume she'll be using isn't done yet but it's better to be prepared ahead of time with the makeup.


The pic below is our 'peg,' Selphie.
Image Source here.

Yuki hasn't fixed her wig yet when we did the makeover so tons of hairspray was used (lol). I only learned recently that cosplay wigs are sooooo tedious to do.


I didn't need to do much on her makeup. Just a simple everyday makeup will do. I just had to reshape her brows, get them thicker and bolder, and work with eyeliners.



I guess you can say that this was the simplest makeup experiment I've done so far. :P


Makeup by : Me 
Hairstyle : Yuki
Model : Yuki
Photos by : Me
Place taken : My room

So just scroll down for more pictures. :)








LOL
If you played the game, you probably know that Selphie has a huge crush on Laguna. :P

And that's all! I can't wait to see Yuki with her Selphie cosplay! I'll try to put a photo up on our blog when that happens! :D

Any thoughts on this makeover? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

7 comments: