Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Estēe Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Swatches

Hey guys!

Sharing a quick swatch post about this sort of old eyeshadow palette from Estee Lauder...


I've had this for a while now. I do like it especially if I plan on doing a simple makeup look. As you can see in the picture above, the colors are mostly neutrals.

I think this is a good travel buddy if you can't live without eyeshadow like me. I do think many would agree with me that you can't go wrong with neutrals. I'm planning on bringing this with me when I go to the US this June for 3 weeks. I can finally visit one of my best friends who's currently living there. :D


I like the color selections if we're talking about a palette of neutral colors (of course I still prefer very colorful ones). They are very easy to mix and match! I like the texture of the eyeshadows because they are very silky. 

It comes with an applicator that is pretty useless to me to be honest. It's just not good at all. Haha! :P


Anyway, the names of each shade in the palette is at the bottom. Just refer to the photo below if you want to know a particular shade.


And here are the swatches:

Some colors are very pigmented like the browns and magenta. The lighter colors need more build up to show though. :P

And I guess that's that for my quick swatch post for tonight. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely palette, neutrals, purples and green! Love the small range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! It's something I bring with me when I travel since the colors are so wearable and easy to blend together.

      Delete
  2. The shades in this palette are so well put together!

    ReplyDelete