Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Illusion Lip and Cheek Cream Color

Hello dears!

One of my favorite colors is peach (I think my blog's name makes it very obvious. Haha!). That's why I was so happy when I saw that one of the loots I got when I attended an Ellana event a couple of months ago was a product that is pure peachy goodness!

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Illusion Lip and Cheek Cream Color
This is priced Php 250.00.


Info from the website:

WHAT IT IS
Mini-pots of a sheer wash of long-lasting luminous color, creamy & easily blendable. To use as blush, dot on the apples of your cheeks and blend. To use as lip color, dot on the middle of the lips and blend towards the edges. Highly pigmented, a little goes a long way.

Net Weight: 
3.5g

HOW TO USE
Apply with a brush, sponge or fingertips. Use sparingly.

INGREDIENT LIST
Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides
Cyclomethicone,
Euphorbia Cerifera Wax
Cera Alba Wax
Mica
Silk Mica
Boron Nitride
Titanium Dioxide
Phenoxyethanol
May contain: D&C 27, D&C 7, Iron Oxides


So the shade Illusion is actually Deep Peach. To be honest, I don't prefer cream blushes because I have oily skin. They tend to not last long on me. But I can't resist such a beautiful shade! Just check out the closeup photo of the product:


Pretty, isn't it?
It looks super feminine, sweet, and warm. I've always loved that about the color peach. I always associate it with a princess for some reason ever since I was a kid.

A swatch on my hand


On my lips

I'm definitely loving the matte finish of this product. It's very wearable and it will surely brighten your face. Don't believe me? Then check out my FOTD photos below:



It looks good on my lips and it also acts as a subtle peach blush on my cheeks. It's always great to own a product that does more than one function. It saves money and it's great for travel!

I usually put this on top of my foundation because I usually apply foundies with lots of coverage. What I like about this is that it doesn't wipe the foundation off nor does it mix with it. It sits nicely on the cheeks provided that you apply it gently with light fingers/sponge/brush. 

Staying power is just so-so for being a lip product and a cheek product but for everything else (pigmentation, packaging, price, and texture), it's awesome!

And that is all I have to say about this very pretty product from Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. For more info about this and other products from Ellana, check out their:

Ellana is available online and at the following branches:

Glorietta 3
The Ramp, 2nd Floor Glorietta 3, Makati City
Shangri-la Plaza
The Ramp, 2nd Floor Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City
Trinoma Mall
The Ramp, 1st Floor Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
Pasong Tamo
Unit 203 La Fuerza Plaza 2, Chino Roces Ave. Corner Sabio St., Makati City

And FYI, If you click this link (or the Ellana banner at the side bar), you get a discount when you buy online and I get a small amount of money because I joined their affiliate program. But even though I benefit from this, rest assured that all I stated in my posts are honest reviews. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. The color is just such the perfect creamy peachy nude!!! Love the color! I remember your review of their mineral powder, I would love one as pigmented as the one you reviewed! They seem like an awesome brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the products I've used from there are pretty great! Hopefully they can sell internationally soon! :D

      Delete
  2. Ito yung second pick ko sa Goddess :) Goddess is a bit pinker and this has a bit more orange. Parang mas maganda pagka-apply mo sa lips, did you use primer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It suits you. Ako naman parang I'm leaning towards Diva.

    ReplyDelete