Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tony Moly Crystal Lovely Eyes in 02 Glam Beam

Hey dears!

It's gonna be summer soon so I'm buying makeup products that would look great for summer makeup. One of the best looks for summer is a golden goddess look so I bought this super cool dual product from Tony Moly...

Tony Moly Crystal Lovely Eyes
This is Php 278.00.

The shade I bought is 02 Glam Beam.

Since the labels are in Korean, I visited an online store website for more product info:

It's available in 5 colors.

One side of this product is a liner while the other side is powder eyeshadow.

Here's a closeup of the eyeliner.

And here's a closeup of the applicator of the eyeshadow.

The powder is on the cap if you're wondering. ;)

And the pic below contains the swatches:
Top: Eyeliner
Bottom: Eyeshadow

The products are very pigmented. I love using the eyeliner on my bottom lash line. I put the eyeshadow on the inner corners of the eyes and sometimes I put it on top of the eyeliner to add a gradient effect. I also use the eyeshadow as my base E/S then add depth by adding a brown shade on the outer corners. 

I love the effect of these colors on the eye makeup because it just gives that golden glow. It's so glamorous! Super love! :D 

So what are your thoughts on Tony Moly Crystal Lovely Eyes in 02 Glam Beam?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment