Saturday, March 15, 2014

BeYu Soft Liner in 610 Black

Hi dears!

Just sharing a swatch of this product I bought a couple of months before. I wanted a very dark black eyeliner, waterproof preferably. And when I was at Watsons, SM North, I saw this stall and thought that maybe I should try something from a different brand. I've only tried one product before this so I guess it was worth a try. I like trying new things. :P

BeYu Soft Liner in 610 Black
Bought this around Php 450-500.00.


Info from the website:

THE CREAMY, WATERPROOF CONTOUR PENCIL!

For a soft application and long-lasting results

Cleverly makes the most of the eyes
The creamy texture quickly becomes waterproof
Individual styling thanks to the wide range of colors
Fragrance free
Skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed
Suitable for sensitive skin & eyes

It's available in many colors. 39 according to the website.

Labels on the pencil

Closeup of the product

Swatch on my hand

The product is really black. It's very soft and glides easily on skin. It looks so great when I do smokey eye makeup! But it's not so long-lasting. It's not really waterproof... It's more like water resistant. It doesn't stay on my waterline... it gets pushed down to my lash line. It gets smudged easily on my oily lids so I don't apply it other than my lower lash line and waterline.

Do I like it? Not really. I guess it costs too much for a drugstore brand. It would have been okay if it were impressive but it's not. It smudges on my oily lids. I think I will just stick with gel pencil liners.


Cheers,
DAWN

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Nichido 24 hour tattoo eyeliner or Fanny Serrano Long Last Liquid eyeliner? I've read several good reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete