Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in The Afternoon

Hello loves!

Besides Happy Skins' Shut Up And Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Crushing On You, I have another favorite pinkish nude lipstick and it's from Revlon...

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in The Afternoon
This is Php 450.00.

I've seen blogs and beauty forums saying how this shade is perfect for everyday wear which convinced me to get me one for myself.

It is housed in the classic tube from Revlon. The classy black and gold design that looks so sophisticated and elegant.

Here's a closeup.
I love that it is sort of peachy warm as well... It's a mix of peach, pink and nude! 

Swatch on paper

Swatch on hand

Applied on my lips

I'm just in-love with this shade. Looks so great in most makeup looks!
Plus, this lipstick is very moisturizing! No chapping whenever I have this on. I just love Revlon lipsticks in general. :)

So what do you think of this shade, Pink in the Afternoon?
Would you wear a color like this?


Cheers,
DAWN


1 comment:

  1. This and Mauve It Over are my faves from Revlon. It's very casual girly :)

    ReplyDelete