Monday, December 16, 2013

Pevonia Botanica Tropical De-Aging Mist

Hello dears!

More than a month ago, I attended Wacoal's Perfect Fit Party and one part of the event was a presentation by a Swiss skincare brand, Pevonia. I've heard and read much about this brand but haven't had the opportunity to try any of their products because, well, it is quite pricey. But how lucky was I that I was privileged enough to take home one of their products from the said event!

I got the Pevonia Botanica Tropical De-Aging Mist.
This 200ml bottle is Php 3,640.00.

Here's a press release I received so we have some idea on its claims and what it can do for our skin:

Pevonia introduces ‘Ligne Tropicale’ the first ever de-aging body line which is totally paraben free!

Synergizing the latest science with advanced manufacturing technologies and nature’s purest elements, the Pevonia De-Aging Tropical Body Line delivers a groundbreaking organic phyto-extracts de-aging therapy for optimal rejuvenation! Skin is restored with a radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
The range is scientifically proven to:
  • Counteract Aging
  • Tighten & Firm
  • Refine & Smooth
  • Brighten
  • Even Discoloration
  • Hydrate
  • Relieve Stress
Comprising of three home care products; De-Aging Saltmousse, De-Aging Body Balm and De-Aging Mist and a unique in-spa de-aging tropical exfoliation, the line delivers an unparalleled sensory experience while delivering truly outstanding results.


Pevonia Tropical De-Aging Mist
Awaken and replenish your skin with a refreshing boost of hydration any time of day or during outdoor activities. Pevonia’s De-Aging Tropical Mist offers a precise blend of tropical fruits including Pomegranate, combined with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Chamomile, Panthenol, Calendula, and other natural ingredients. Spray all over skin as desired. Ideal for all skin types.


The range is available in two delicious flavours comprising of:
Papaya/Pineapple smoothes wrinkles and brightens the skin tone
Mango/Passion Fruit tightens and firms the skin, brightens the skin tone  

So the product is very easy to use—just spray and spread. A small amount goes a long way. It smells incredibly fruity good too but it's not that long-lasting.


First time I sprayed it on my skin, I can instantly feel how soft it became. And what made me love it more is unlike lotions and body oils, this product gets absorbed by the skin so quickly. I never liked the sticky feeling lotions and body butters give me but this, on the other hand, feels so light which made me love it even more.

I use this everyday after I shower and before I go to bed. I bring it along with me too incase I'll be needing extra moisturization. This product is just so handy and so effective in making my skin feel soft and smooth, especially my legs, that I'll probably wouldn't mind getting another bottle even if it's a bit more expensive that the products I usually use. It's just worth it! But if ever I get extra dough this Christmas, I might consider trying the other products from the line too. :P

Enjoy the benefits of Pevonia’s De-aging Tropical Line as a body treatment in select spas. Pevonia’s Ligne Tropicale is available in selected spas nationally. To find out more about Pevonia Botanica facials, body treatments and home care products, please call +63 2 634-8210 or visit www.pevonia.com.ph to locate a spa near you.

To know more about Pevonia and their products, visit their websiteFacebook,Twitter and Instagram (@pevoniaph).

Cheers,
DAWN

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE AND I WANT TO WIN FOR MY WIFE, MOTHER AND FOR MY SISTER

    ReplyDelete