Sunday, December 22, 2013

NOTD : Poinsettia on Gold

Hello dears!

Only three days away 'til Christmas!
I've been busy opening gifts even if I told myself to wait until Christmas. My impatient self can't wait any longer. Hahaha! And I'm still itching to do some Christmas shopping but I'm trying to avoid overly crowded places. Hmmm... Maybe I'll do that on Christmas day or the day after...?

Anyway, I won't let the holidays pass without doing a Christmas themed NOTD!

Red, green and gold! So Christmassy!

I thought of painting my nails with poinsettias because that's our house's Christmas motif as well. Plus, our office's Christmas theme was also green, red, and yellow!

I used Holika Holika Magic Pop Nail Dazzling in 04 Glam Muse as my base and painted the poinsettias with acrylic. I then topped it off with glitter polish from Jocarste.


So what do you think of this NOTD? Would you wear your nails like this too?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment