Monday, December 09, 2013

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover

Good evening ladies,

Sharing with you my mom's recent fave lip buddy, NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover.


I have to say, for someone that's not at all a big fan of make-up, my mom does get a lot of great make-up stuff from her kikay friend. Well, I couldn't very well ask her to give this to me since it's she only ever gets to wear lipstick/gloss as her make-up fix. And she's a stick-to-one kind of gal to.


The whole packaging is quite straight forward and very sophisticated looking. I do like the idea that it's a lip pencil, since it's easier to know when you need to get a new one. Plus it looks a lot cleaner than the ones in tube and all.


The color is quite intense from the way it looks here, but when applied...


it's a sheer pink glow to your lips. Since it is a gloss, there's that little shine. I love how the pencil looks so ordinary and cream-y like a eyeliner yet when applied, it gives your lips that naturally moist (not sure if that's the right term), healthy glow.



I guess that's what my mom loves about it too because she'd insist on wearing this no matter what type of make-up look you do on her (which can be quite frustrating when the colors do not really match each other).

Hope you liked this short swatch post... Have a great night!

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment