Saturday, December 28, 2013

Laneige Pore Tight Essence

Good evening ladies,

The past few months have been a really bad month for my skin. I'm badly in need of skin care and most of my stuff are running out. So after a year, I'm finally able to try this one out.


Since this is only a sample size, this review will be quite short. The product's quite light and leaves a thin smooth film and like the products in this collection, they have a little cooling effect on the face when it's applied. The pore minimizing effect is noticeable from the moment you apply the product on. Also it's quite good that I have not had any break outs after using the products.


The scent is also really enticing. I really wish I had the full size though to give a more thorough review... but well, money is a little hard to come by especially during the holidays. So I hope this short sharing of mine has helped you a little to consider this product.

Well, that's it.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment