Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Haul (2013) Part 2.5

Hello dears!

More Christmas shopping was done but for this post, the items are all bought by my sister, Tracy, for herself. :P So don't expect any reviews from me since I wouldn't be using them. Hehe. :) I'm just posting this as a price reference. :P

Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation in 080 Deep Ochre. 
Php 2,300.00
She actually bought this for her even though she already bought a Foundie from Bobbi Brown so that we can avail of their promo which was her Christmas gift for me. More on that on my next haul post soon. :P

She also bought this lipstick, Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in BE306.
Original price is Php 1250.00 but it was on sale and we got it for Php 937.50.

Here's a swatch on my hand. :)

She actually bought this when she was still in Sydney on the way to the Philippines. Regular price of this in SY is $68 but she got this in Duty Free SY for only $54.

Snoe Eyebrow Gel Corrector in Khaki - Php 899.00

And we also shopped in Landmark again. Here are the items she bought (I lost the receipt so I'm sorry if I can't provide the price for some of the items):

This pretty pouch is actually a brush set. She's been looking for  a small set she can carry while she travel.

It contains 7 brushes that are really soft and the set is very affordable for only Php

More brushes that's around Php 50-150 each.

Max Factor False Lash Effect (Waterproof) - Php 695.00

Earrings - Php 79.75

I actually bought a necklace like this but my sis liked it too so she got one for herself - Php 339.75.

She also bought this foldable desk mirror - Php 179.75

It's very portable and looks chic!

Here's what it looks like when it's set up.

A hair brush

and some hair accessory (bobbie pins - Php 34.75)

She also bought around 6-8 pieces of clothing that are currently in the laundry so I wasn't able to take photos. 

I'm sure we will do more shopping soon so rest assured there'll be more haul posts pretty soon. :P


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment