Monday, November 25, 2013

Review : ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in 02

Hello loves!

I was at SM Aura a month ago and was browsing around the department store when I stopped by the ZA counter. While looking at their products, I realized that I haven't tried any products from the brand. I guess I thought that ZA is worth a try since it's under Shiseido (just like Majolica Majorca). So I just picked up a couple of items and one of them is...

ZA Perfect Fit Concealer
This 9g tube is Php 345.00.

The shade I got is 02.
This is available in 3 shades.

Info on the box:

More info from the website:
The packaging is really simple. Actually too simple for my liking. But I like how soft the tube is to easily squeeze out the product.


Here's the product on my arm...

when spread out...

when blended...

And here's the product in action—check out these before and after photos:

It covered the dark spots but not entirely. But it feels very light on skin and very easy to blend. Luckily, it's somewhat close to my skin color since it is only available in 3 shades. Staying power is good. As long as I wear a good foundation/BB Cream, it conceals the dark spots well. But on its own, it doesn't stay too long. I haven't encountered any caking with this even when I use it as an undereye concealer.

What I LIKE:

- Close to my color
- Feels light on skin
- Easy to blend
- Locally available
- No caking


What I am NEUTRAL about:

- packaging
- Price
- Conceals dark areas but not the darker acne scars


What I DON'T LIKE:

- Only available in 3 shades


Would I buy again?
Maybe not. I need better coverage since I have dark acne scars. But I do like this for under eyes. 

So what are you thoughts on ZA Perfect Fit Concealer? What product from ZA do you love the most?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment